Ashly’s work as managing editor of our newsletter has made a tremendous difference in a short time. Often working with rough material, she produces articles that are readable and informative, while respecting the voice and intent of the author. Although she is often working to meet tight deadlines, she demonstrates complete respect and professionalism with our volunteer corps of contributors. I have really appreciated her vision to help improve the publication.Heather Trim
Illuminate your message.
I have established a reputation for working cooperatively with clients to create succinct and readable content, while eliminating language, punctuation and grammar issues, so that the intended message shines through.
My experience includes the following:
- I have served as managing editor for several newsletters.
- As part of a small team, I was responsible for editing, formatting, and republishing hundreds of Microsoft case studies to a new publication tool and website.
- I vetted, edited, and published case studies and other curriculum materials for use in graduate school courses.
- Working with program managers and board members, I have compiled and edited annual reports going out to nonprofit donors.
- I have extensive experience editing fiction and memoir.
- As an event organizer, I have edited scripts, programs, invitations, auction catalogs, and other materials.
- I have experience creating and following in-house and customized style guides.